lunedì 26 maggio 2008

Church of Scientology School funded by Will Smith


If you all thought that Will Smith was going the Tom Cruise way and becoming a fully fledged member of The Church of Scientology, then the news that the Hollywood actor is now funding a new Scientology-based school, will only spark more rumors. According to reports from The Guardian, Smith is funding a new private school and will then utilize many of the Church of Scientology systems and beliefs. If reports are correct, at least $1 million has been pumped in to the new Scientology school, some of the education technologies which as been devised by L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of The Church of Scientology will be used in the school.

If you are a parent and you wish for your child to go to this new school, then you should expect to pay about $12,000 a year. This news will only help to fuel the fire, with the recent rumors that Smith has the same religious beliefs as his Hollywood pal Tom Cruise, even though he has refused to confirm that he has any such links to The Church of Scientology. In recent interviews Smith has said “I am a Christian. I am a student of all religions. And I respect all people and all paths;” he also added “I don’t necessarily believe in organized religion. I love my God, my higher power, but it is mine and mine alone, and I create my connection, and I decide how my connection is going to be.”

The school does not mention anything about the Church of Scientology, but as we said it is in the curriculum where the religion is seen, also the teaching staff is from the Church of Scientology in Los Angeles.

Fonte - Scopical, 21 Maggio 2008

Nessun commento: